We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
We may also obtain:
- details included on any enquiry form you submit in relation to affordability to rent, previous landlord reference / and or character references and guarantor information.
- data sent from your browser to our server which may include: the time, date and duration of your visit to our website, the site which you have come from, the pages visited on our website.
If you make an online payment to us your payment details may be collected by our third-party payment processors,
who specialise in the online capture and processing of such transactions.
We may also collect information from you in connection with a service or product provided to you by us, third parties
with whom we have entered into agreements to provide such services or products or which we are required to collect
by law, for instance for money laundering checks, including personal information such as:
- your marital status, date of birth, nationality and tax status when you enter into a residential sales or lettings agreement with us
- financial or other identifiers including your bank account details, tax URN number and income/expenditure details where we manage a financial transaction for you, take payments or make payments to you
- details of your existing or proposed mortgage arrangements, and confirmation of how long you have owned the property
- proof that you have sufficient funds to pay any deposit and/or the purchase price / regular rental required for a property transaction
- evidence of the source of funds you will be using to buy a property, including, for example, a copy of your bank statement or an agreement in principle from your mortgage provider
- evidence that you have the right to let a property where you are a landlord
- details of any mortgage, insurance or other contract relating to a property you wish to let
- details relating to your property including photographs, floor plans, energy performance certificate ratings/home reports, property description, survey results and inventories when you engage us to market a property for you either for sale or rental
- your move in and move out dates, utilities information, deposit paid, and debts owed in relation to a property and reference information.
We will not sell or provide your information to third parties other than to information processors with whom we have
entered into contracts which require the information processors to comply in all respects with the requirements of
Now Rooms & Now Rooms Liverpool are trading styles of Guaranteed Liverpool Lets Ltd, registered company number 09453125.
Guaranteed Liverpool Lets Ltd T/A Now Rooms Liverpool, 36-38 Breckfield Road North, Liverpool, L5 4NH